To start the new year off in the right direction we are having a nutrition challenge. I’m not big on challenges because they typically end up in short term success, but we wanted to take 6 weeks to help set up and establish good eating habits and great nutritional education for the new year.
Each week there will be a point system that we will explain. This is to keep things fair, some people have more weight to lose, some more inches, and some just need to learn good nutritional habits. The points are there to ensure that everyone has a chance to win a $100 gift card at the end of the 6 weeks!
It will be focused on a macronutrient based approach individual for each person who signs up. With the goal of weight loss in mind, but an overall better understanding of a healthy lifestyle and a sustainable way to eat and approach nutrition.
Each Individual Will Receive:
- Custom Macro-Nutrients that are Right for their Lifestyle
- One-on-one Coaching Support throughout the 6 Weeks
- Grocery list and meal ideas
- Weekly Check-Ins with a Coach
- Access to a Private Facebook Group for Accountability and Support.
- Educational Information on Nutrition During the 6 Weeks
- Sustainable Nutrition Habits that You Can Implement for the Rest of Your Life.
When: January 22nd to March 2nd
Cost: A one time payment of $25 to sign up. This is an investment for your health. Making it a cost to sign up gives you and extra incentive to not just let this challenge get behind you in the later weeks. After the 6 weeks there will be an option to continue one-on-one coaching through PUSH Nutrition for a month to month fee.
The last day to sign up is Jan 20.